Why Choose Us
Sesame oil has got many powerful therapeutic and medicinal properties. The source of these properties are often taken from ancient medicinal texts, like Charaka Samhita, Susruta Samhita and Ebers Papyrus ( famous ancient papyrus scroll from Ancient Egyptian civilization ). Few of these properties have been evaluated and verified through scientific research.
– it aids in reducing inflammation because of healthy fatty acids in it.
– Sesame oil contains many antioxidants. It does not spoil quickly because of these antioxidant nutrients.
– relieves diabetes.
– lowers blood pressure.
– kills many strains of bacteria.
– reduces the risk of atherosclerosis
– lowers the state of depression.
– sesame oil safeguards the DNA of body cells from damage by external factors, like radiation.
– sesame oil has now been identified to protect and inhibit the growth of specific cancers, as we shall see later.
– excellent moisturizer, heals dry skin.
– sesame oil has powerful anti-aging nutrients !
– promotes repair and regrowth of skin cells.
– moderate wound healing property.
– sesame oil has natural SPF, although mild. It doesn’t compare to sunblocks, but it can be used in natural sunscreen formulations.
– used in Ayurvedic oil formulations as base oil to infuse herbs. These are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
– improves lipid profile of people who use it.
– one of the few massage oils known to remove toxins from the body.
– creates a warming sensation upon massage.
– quickly provides relief from constipation.
You can’t help but ponder that ancient people revered this oil because of its healing properties. There are many more of its uses and properties mentioned in those books, but they have become difficult to decipher and understand. Hopefully, in due course of time, we can get to know many more beneficial medicinal properties of sesame oil and bring it back to its glory.