Stop Hair Loss Using Kalonji Oil - 6 Simple DIY Methods to Try
STOP HAIR LOSS USING KALONJI OIL - 6 SIMPLE DIY METHODS TO TRY
Extracted from the tiny black seeds of the flower Nigella sativa (karunjeeragam / black cumin / black caraway / black onion seeds),kalonji oil has long been cherished as a medicinal wonder for his exceptional healing advantages. But the use of kalonji oil for hair is also appreciated worldwide. Application of kalonji oil for hair loss can halt hair fall by boosting blood flow to the scalp, making hair follicles stronger, and regulating imbalanced hair growth cycle. If you are losing hair at an alarming rate, these do-it-yourself kalonji oil treatments will put a stop to your sparseness naturally.
6 DIY Kalonji Oil Treatments for Hair Loss:
- Kalonji Oil and Lemon Juice: Apply the juice of a fresh lemon all over your scalp, massage gently with your fingertips and then, wash it off with a mild cleanser after 15 minutes. Massage kalonji oil onto your scalp and air-dried locks for nearly 10 minutes. Next morning, rinse it off with a gentle shampoo. If you have an oily scalp, consider it the best way to use kalonji oil for hair fall.
- Kalonji Oil and Coconut Oil: Apart from preventing hair fall, you can use kalonji oil for hair growth too by following just one simple method. All you need to do is blend it with coconut oil and massage onto the scalp after warming up. Let it seep into your hair follicles for 30 minutes and then, wash off with a shampoo.
- Kalonji Oil and Castor Oil: This kalonji oil for hair regrowth remedy actually starts working through significant hair fall reduction. Combine castor oil with kalonji oil in 1:3 ratio and apply it all over the scalp and hair by massaging in small circular motion. Leave it on for 1 hour and wash off with a shampoo.
- Kalonji Oil, Coconut Oil, and Fenugreek Powder: A mask made of fenugreek powder, coconut oil, and karunjeeragam for hair growth can also be used for treating hair loss effectively. Simply apply the paste to your scalp and hair and let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing off with a natural shampoo.
- Kalonji Oil, Henna Powder, and Vinegar: You can combine henna powder and vinegar with kalonji oil for grey hair prevention, which also acts as a great hair loss remedy. Prepare a smooth paste of by mixing all the ingredients together. Apply it to your scalp and hair liberally and wait for at least an hour before rinsing with cool water.
- Kalonji Oil, Olive Oil, and Henna Powder: Here is another mask that blends henna powder and olive oil with karunjeeragam for grey hair but you can try it for curbing hair loss too. Just cover your scalp and hair nicely by the mask and wait for 1 hour or more. Then, wash it off with plain water.