Crispi Zucchini with flavour of Sesame
3 medium Zucchinis
1 tbsp virgin black sesame oil
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp salt
1.Preheat the oven at 350-degree Fahrenheit.
2. Wash each Zucchini and cut it into halves
3. Cut each half into 6 individual zucchini fries and keep it aside
4. Take a bowl, put oil into it along with all the spices and add zucchini slices into it.
5. Mix well so that all of it coated well
6. Put all the slices in a baking sheet by keeping all the pieces apart from each other
7. After 15 mins remove the sheet and flip the zucchini fries and again put down for 10 mins more
8. Serve it hot with your favorite dip