INGREDIENTS1. 1/2 cup (125 mL) unsweetened natural nut butter
2. 1/3 cup (75 mL) nondairy milk
3. 1/3 cup (75 mL) maple syrup
4. 2/3 cup (80 g) BNB Natural flaxseed
5. 2/3 cup (100 g) raisins
Instruction :1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease or spray the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the nut butter, maple syrup, milk, optional vanilla and cinnamon, until blended. Stir in the flaxseed meal and raisins until combined.
3. Evenly divide batter into prepared muffin cups.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 22 minutes, until golden brown, the surface of the cookies appears dry, and the centers feel just firm to the touch.
5. Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edges to loosen, then remove and place on a rack to cool completely.