Sesame Vegetable Coins
Ingredients6 bread slices
1 finely chopped small onion
1 Carrot finely or diced
1 Capsicum finely diced
2 small potatoes- Boiled and Grated
1 tbs chopped coriander
1 tpsp soya sauce
1 tpsp Tomato sauce
1/ 2 tpsp Black Pepper Powder (Kalimirch)
1/4 tpsp Red Chilli Powder (or to taste)
salt to taste
Sesame seeds (Til) for sprinkle
Butter for spreading lightly
Instructions1. Heat Oil and add the Onions, cook till transparent
2. Add carots and Capsicum . Cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
3. Add potatoes, soya sauce, salt, pepper and chilli powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes and keep aside.
4. With a cutter or a sharp lid, cut the bread into small rounds ( about 1 - 2 diameter). Then, butter the cut bread very lightly on both sides with soft butter.
5. Take some potato mixture on the round slices of the bread in the center, leaving sides empty all around .
6. Spinkle Sesame seeds on Vegetable coins
7. Grill moderately at 200 degree celsius till bread turns crispy
8. Serve hot and warm Sesame Vegetable Coins to your relatives and friends.